|Manufacturer||Dry & Store|
|Brand||Dry & Store|
Dry Store Global II
Global II is an electrical appliance for nightly use at home to store and care for all types of hearing instruments, including hearing aids, cochlear implant hardware, noise/tinnitus maskers, and in-ear monitors.
- The Global II combines the three essential elements needed for effective drying: heat, moving air, and a desiccant that drives the relative humidity really low, and captures the moisture that is released.
- During the first ninety seconds of the Dry & Store Global II cycle, a UV-C lamp sanitizes the hearing instruments, after which conditioning continues for 8 hours.
- The unit automatically shuts off, continuing to store the instruments until they are needed.
- The temperature inside the Global II may be too high for some rechargeable devices. If you have rechargeable devices, we recommend DryBoost UV.
- Unit size: 7.2" wide x 4.9" deep x 3.3" high (18.3 cm x 12.4 cm x 8.4 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 105-108Â°F (If hearing devices are removed shortly after the cycle has end, the devices will feel quite warm to the touch. This is normal).
- Positive-latching hinged lid with a drying compartment that will accommodate most types of hearing aids, including many body worn aids.
- Dry & Store Global II can also be used with cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both ear-level and body-worn).