|Explore Category||Hunting & Shooting|
Why electronic hearing protection? Passive hearing protection is cheaper, and involves no electronic circuit or batteries. However, it is not selective in its attenuation, lowering both low and high sounds. That results in conversation and other important yet not too-loud sounds being drowned and lost.
Electronic hearing protection uses a battery powered electronic circuit that samples your surrounding sound levels in real-time. Safe sound levels are passed through to your eardrums as-is, but the moment sound levels become too high, the hearing protection kicks in and attenuates the sound levels that reach your eardrums.
That means you can keep your hearing protection in at all times in the shooting range. When talking to your instructor, you'll hear them clearly and naturally when no loud background noise is present. When you or someone nearby shoots, or continuous noise from vehicles or machinery becomes present, you are protected automatically!
GSP electronic earplugs use Etymotic's ACCU-Technology with high-definition balanced-armature drivers, high-sensitivity microphones and proprietary wide-dynamic-range compression AMP signal processing.
- Gun sport enthusiasts
- Professional shooters
- Guides and instructors
- Dual-Mode Switch Automatic Hearing Protection + Blast Protection Mode
- Allows natural hearing up to 60dB (normal conversation or background music levels)
- Provides 15 dB of automatic hearing protection between 70dB to 115dB (vehicle traffic, power tools, lawn mower)
- Provides 35 dB noise reduction to protects from blasts and other very loud noises 120dB and over
- Hearing Enhancement + Blast Protection Mode
- Amplifies up to 5X in the 40dB to 60dB range (soft to normal conversation levels)
- 35 dB noise reduction to protects from blasts and other very loud noises 120dB and over