|Dynamic Ear Company
Moto 25 Earplugs
Noise levels in a motorcycle helmet at 100kmh are typically 95-105dB. This is far above the widely accepted safe noise exposure level of 85dB, meaning you have between 15 minutes and 2 hours of riding before you risk tinnitus or other noise induced hearing loss symptoms.
While other hearing protection can sound muffled and unnatural, the SoundBe Moto provides full frequency noise reduction. The "advanced filter" design from Dynamic Ear Company provides an open-air passage to the ear, minimizing occlusion effect while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort. Moto 25 reduces wind noise by a CE certified 24dB (Europe) and ANSI certified 16dB (North America), bringing it down to safe levels, which means you can concentrate on the road.
SoundBe Moto 25 earplugs last long and are fully washable. Regular cleaning in warm water will ensure you receive the best performance from your Moto hearing protection.
Why SoundBe Moto 25 Earplugs?:
- Reduces wind and air turbulence noise
- Reduces engine noise to safe, comfortable levels
- Prevents hearing damage at motor sport events such as NASCAR,F1, rallying, motorcycling, jet and F1 boats
- Prevents hearing damage during dyno runs
Benefits of SoundBe Earplugs:
- Protected and still being able to communicate and hear the surroundings.
- Helps prevent hearing damage
- A perfect fit for everyone: 4 Eartip sizes available (M+L in package, S+XL sizes available on request).
- 100% Acoustically tested
- Natural sound and ventilation of the ear because of wide filter aperture with sound damping mesh
- Minimum occlusion
SoundBe Moto 25 Earplugs package contains:
- Two Large universal earplugs
- Two Medium universal earplugs
- Two acoustic filters providing 25 dB average damping, 100% acoustically tested.
- Aluminium key-ring carrying case