|Manufacturer||Dynamic Ear Company|
Swim & Surf 5 Earplugs
SoundBe Swim & Surf 5 floatable ear plugs are specially designed to block out most of the water and not the sound, unlike solutions that block out all the sound along with the water. These ear plugs contain filters with an advanced mesh that prevents large amounts of water from going into your ear canal while not obstructing sound to come in.
With these ear plugs in, you will be able to hear all sounds and you will have full situational awareness, while your ears remain shielded from large splashes of water and cold wind. To keep out all water (and the sound) full concha custom solid ear molds are recommended.
Hygiene is often an issue in swimming pools, owing to which most swimmers suffer from ear infection sooner or later. Cold splashes of water and wind can cause ear problems over time commonly referred to as "swimmer's ear".
Benefits of SoundBe Swim & Surf Earplugs:
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Medium and Large eartips in package, Small and Extra Large sizes available on request.
- Natural sound of the ear because of wide filter aperture with light sound damping mesh.
- Developed and produced by Dynamic Ear Company, the Inventors of Ambient Hearing Protection.
- Comfortable: SoundBe Swim & Surf ear plugs come under the comfort category and are not classified as hearing protection according to European standards (EN 352-2:2002).
SoundBe Swim & Surf Earplugs package contains:
- Two Large universal earplugs
- Two Medium universal earplugs
- Two 5dB filters
- Aluminium key-ring carrying case
- Manual EN, FR, DE, IT, ES and NL